We are currently looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join the existing team that is currently developing the OfficeTimeline Add-In product.
If you think you're a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now.
If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
- OfficeTimeline is a timeline maker built for office professionals, right inside Microsoft Power Point. Its powerful data abstraction capabilities allow you to translate complex, technical data to beautiful, easy-to-understand visuals, within a fraction of the time. OfficeTimeline aims to help mid-level executives and project managers and in general any information worker create stunning visuals to be used in presentations for the clients, upper-level management and peers. The product is an on-premise software sold on the web based on a freemium model. For more details, please visit https://www.officetimeline.com.
- Engage stakeholders (marketing, support, end users, owners) to propose, gather, document and analyze requirements for both smaller improvements and new features
- Act as a liaison between the development team and stakeholders with regards to clarifying the business needs and solutions throughout the entire implementation process
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Translate business needs into detailed software requirements by using tools such as agile PBIs, mind mapping, diagrams, etc
- Prioritize features according to the stakeholders’ view and to the business value
- Participate at acceptance showcase meetings
- Respond to issues raised by the QA and support teams to clarify requirements and quickly follow-up
- Give support for analyzing the UI/UX designs, recommending improvements and translating into development stories
- Help with market analysis and product improvement proposals for having a more competitive product
- Participate in feedback analysis from the end users
- Help with demos preparation
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in similar position is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills – both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a self-organized team
- Working knowledge of agile processes including user stories, acceptance criteria, backlog management, agile estimations, and general Scrum practices
- Proactive behavior, good organizational and time management skills and result-oriented working style
- Provide a trusted partnership and commitment to the company values, in order to deliver high quality services to our customers
- Work in a team developing a game changing product for the enterprise
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates, reading groups, PluralSight, Lynda, Safari Books Online and Clean Coders video trainings, internal and external events)
- Competitive salary package
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Full employment contract
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Flexible working time
- Remote working - At the current time, due to international pandemic context, we are bound to work exclusively remotely. Outside this context, we offer a flexible policy for teleworking where you can choose between occasional remote work (one to three days/month), temporary remote work (one to three months/year), and permanent remote work