We are currently looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join the existing team that is currently developing the OfficeTimeline Add-In product.
If you think you're a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now.
If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
- OfficeTimeline is a timeline maker built for office professionals, right inside Microsoft Power Point.
- Its powerful data abstraction capabilities allow you to translate complex, technical data to beautiful, easy-to-understand visuals, within a fraction of the time. OfficeTimeline aims to help mid-level executives and project managers and in general any information worker create stunning visuals to be used in presentations for the clients, upper-level management and peers.
- The product is an on-premise software sold on the web based on a freemium model. For more details, please visit https://www.officetimeline.com.
- Engage stakeholders (marketing, support, end users, owners) to propose, gather, document and analyze requirements for both smaller improvements and new features
- Act as a liaison between the development team and stakeholders with regards to clarifying the business needs and solutions throughout the entire implementation process
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Translate business needs into detailed software requirements by using tools such as agile PBIs, mind mapping, diagrams, etc
- Prioritize features according to the stakeholders’ view and to the business value
- Participate at acceptance showcase meetings
- Respond to issues raised by the QA and support teams to clarify requirements and quickly follow-up
- Give support for analyzing the UI/UX designs, recommending improvements and translating into development stories
- Help with market analysis and product improvement proposals for having a more competitive product
- Participate in feedback analysis from the end users
- Help with demos preparation
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in similar position is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills – both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a self-organized team
- Working knowledge of agile processes including user stories, acceptance criteria, backlog management, agile estimations, and general Scrum practices
- Proactive behavior, good organizational and time management skills and result-oriented working style
- Provide a trusted partnership and commitment to the company values, in order to deliver high quality services to our customers
- Work in a team developing a game changing product for the enterprise
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates, reading groups, PluralSight, Safari Books Online and Clean Coders video trainings, internal and external events)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Remote working - At the current time, due to Covid-19 pandemic, we are bound to work exclusively remotely. Outside this context, we offer a flexible policy for teleworking where you can choose between occasional remote work (one to three days/month), temporary remote work (one to three months/year), and permanent remote work