C#/WPF Software Developer
We are expanding the team in one of our most exciting projects. We are looking for a dedicated C# software developer to join the core group of 12 engineers and designers who are building a game changing data visualization product. You’ll need good knowledge of C# and .Net Framework 4.5, but also the ability and willingness to learn WPF.
If you think you're a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now.
If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
- Office Timeline was started by Microsoft veterans who recognized that, in the enterprise, visuals are crucial part of communicating projects to clients and executives. With a vision to create the world’s most beautiful, elegant, intuitive Timeline and Gantt chart maker our initial offering has been widely adopted, seeding the market for the larger cloud opportunity ahead.
- 2+ years of C# development experience
- Good knowledge of C# and .Net Framework 4.5
- Ability and willingness to learn WPF
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communicating skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Work on a team developing a game changing product for the enterprise
- Be part of a Scrum Team of experienced engineers and designers who build this product from the ground up
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates, reading groups, PluralSight, Safari Books Online and Clean Coders video trainings, internal and external events)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Flexible remote working