.Net Software Developer
We are looking for a motivated .NET Software Developer who is passionate to create customer value through technology.
If you think you're a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now.
If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
- You will be working on a major RomSoft project - Extended IPU (EPU) that we develop for Sysmex Europe - a global leader for hematology diagnostics and healthcare services.
- This is a Client/Server application using .NET/C# and SQL Server. The project features a desktop client and a web client implemented using DevExpress UI controls suite and Angular. The application is used in hematology labs to connect analyzers and automate laboratory workflows.
- Experience in C# and MS SQL Server
- Sound knowledge of different .NET framework technologies
- Motivated, fast learner, team player, communication skills, analytic
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates, reading groups, PluralSight, Safari Books Online and Clean Coders video trainings, internal and external events)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Flexible remote working