Are you an enthusiastic software tester aiming to continuously learn and practice your knowledge? If your answer is yes, let's meet.
If you think you're a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now.
If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
- Office Timeline was started by Microsoft veterans who recognized that, in the enterprise, visuals are crucial part of communicating projects to clients and executives. With a vision to create the world’s most beautiful, elegant, intuitive Timeline and Gantt chart maker our initial offering has been widely adopted, seeding the market for the larger cloud opportunity ahead.
- Join this exciting work and help change how enterprise workers collaborate and communicate their projects in the future!
- Create accurate Test Cases and Test Scenarios, based on functional and non-functional specifications
- Perform manual and automated system tests, regression tests, report defects and retest
- Provide detailed information for replication of discovered application issues
- Assist and promote best practices, tooling, technology, and test solutions
- Review, analyze, and test software requirements, use cases, user stories, and designs according to test solutions best practices
- Create tests, including identifying pre-conditions, data setup, assumptions, document test steps and expected results
- Provide feedback to analysts and developers on requirements, test solution, and project execution
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Manage an external test team and all required team activities: create the test plan, revise test cases, estimate and plan test case execution, ensure that all test activities within the team follow the initial planning, assign tasks
Core Skills Include
- Have at least 2 years of Manual Testing experience
- Possess good knowledge of software development life cycle
- Like to help your team and assist developers in recreating defects
Nice to Have
- Automation Testing experience
Required Education Background
- Have a University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Mathematics – Computer Sciences specialization)
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates, reading groups, PluralSight, Safari Books Online and Clean Coders video trainings, internal and external events)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Flexible remote working