We are searching for
We are looking for a motivated .NET Software Developer to help us further develop a major RomSoft project – Extended IPU (EPU) that we develop for Sysmex Europe – a global leader for hematology diagnostics and healthcare services.
If you think you’re a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now. If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
Extended IPU (EPU) coordinates medium to large medical laboratory workflows and offers, if not narrowed by other user restrictions, a consolidated, real-time view of the lab hierarchy and all its entities.
This is a Client/Server application using .NET/C# and SQL Server. The project features a desktop client and a web client implemented using DevExpress UI controls suite and Angular. The application is used in hematology labs to connect analyzers and automate laboratory workflows.
The product is developed for Sysmex Europe, part of the Sysmex Corporation – which is among Europe’s top laboratory diagnostics and healthcare companies, and the global leader for hematology diagnostics and services.
- Experience in C# and MS SQL Server
- Sound knowledge of different .NET framework technologies
- Motivated, fast learner, team player, communication skills, analytic
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Flexible remote working