We are searching for
We’re looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join us in a super interesting project connected to the medical area that we’re currently developing at RomSoft.
If you think you’re a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now. If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
Sysmex Pathlight aims to help the pre-sales activities and the post-sales support for Sysmex automation products by assisting the Sysmex consultants in configuration and sample workflow related tasks, to determine the optimal lab configuration for the customer.
Team communication is important; we follow the Agile framework. We embrace new technologies that have the potential to improve the product directly or indirectly, but stay away from short-lived trends.
We use short iterations, usually one month long, to quickly deliver the updates to the end users, receive feedback and act on it.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience on web applications
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.net MVC, .NET Framework/Core
- Knowledge and experience with Angular
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design patterns
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently and as a team
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing browser specific issues
- Excellent communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Flexible remote working