We are searching for
We are looking for a UI – UX designer with quite a bit of experience to fill in the Product Designer role for our team. The mix we are looking for is just the right amount of dev experience to understand the nuances of UI, and enough customer experience to understand the importance of UX, all combined with a passion for visuals (think artists).*
*This position is available exclusively for Romania
If you think you’re a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now. If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
Office Timeline is a timeline maker built for office professionals, right inside Microsoft PowerPoint. Its powerful data abstraction capabilities allow you to translate complex, technical data to beautiful, easy-to-understand visuals, within a fraction of the time. Office Timeline aims to help mid-level executives and project managers and in general any information worker creates stunning visuals to be used in presentations for clients, upper-level management, and peers.
The product is an on-premise/cloud-based software sold on the web based on a freemium model. For more details, please visit https://www.officetimeline.com.
You would be sitting with the development team, drastically improving our ability to produce best-in-class UIs. We are on a mission to and in the business of producing the world’s most beautiful, elegant, and highly functional project visualization/management solutions. We need someone full-time to help us accomplish that mission and get us closer to that end goal with every single release.
Our goal with this position is to have somebody inside the team who can think about every single visual aspect of the application giving a good experience to the end-user. Here are some mental notes that will help you understand what your mission/role would be. Of course, this is ‘nirvana’ but this is the wish list and perhaps we can get as close to this as it’s realistically possible:
How We Picture You
- Always thinking about users, user impact, user perception
- Someone who is an excellent graphics designer, UI & UX person, and a quick self-learner.
- A dynamic and adaptive mindset
- A tinkerer, experimenter, and creative out of box thinker
- Motivated to build something significant (e.g. wants to be part of the core team that will deliver a unique and valuable tool for knowledge workers)
- Highly detail-oriented
- Quality oriented. We are going for best in class, nothing less
Core Skills Include
- UI design (can imagine, create, design, and deliver – visually – every aspect of a UI from scratch)
- Work with the existing icons library.
- Work with our design systems.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to stakeholders and the team leader.
- Clean and modern design style.
- Pixel Perfect is your motto.
- All your design decisions should be based on the design system and fundamental principles.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- UX/interaction design
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability).
- Subtle animations and transitions.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Graphic arts skills related to UI/UX software design
Nice to Have
- Basic knowledge of the design process and working with the development teams.
- Experience using tools such as Figma and Office 365.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent University is a plus.
- Excellent English for both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed, and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter, and childbirth bonuses
- Flexible remote working