We are searching for
We are looking for a savvy customer success manager to work with our Office Timeline front-line team, managing the sales and customer service requests. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in a customer engagement role serving either US or EU customers in English via online tools and email.*
*This position is available exclusively for Romania
Activities will include:
- Responding by email to customer requests for software pricing.
- Responding to direct customers and software resellers by preparing new or renewal price quotes using our proprietary sales tool.
- Assisting customers co-term licenses by joining their multiple licenses together and prorating them to create one master license.
- Investigating customer licenses to support customer requests for assistance with activations, refunds, audits, and transfers.
- Building an expertise with our licensing so you can advise and help customers achieve satisfactory purchasing outcomes.
- Driving deeper levels of engagement with our corporate customers by being aware of them and offering them services (training or demos) that will lead to improved customer relationships.
- Demonstrating Office Timeline through application share leveraging a web conferencing tool (Teams or Zoom).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel so you can pull reports and manipulate them to research and find data needed to solve any customer request.
- Constant and relentless focus on promoting and evangelizing the product by positioning it positively in all customer conversations, highlighting enhancements and upcoming features.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong English written and verbal skills.
- Collaborative (team player) – needs to work well with the rest of our team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint – is required.
- CRM experience (i.e. HubSpot) is preferred.
- Comfortable talking to customers on video.
- Need to be proactive, process driven and accountable to work well independently.
- Can be virtual office but preference for Iasi, Romania location.
- Flexible hours to stay connected with the US team – work to 2PM PST (Seattle) min 3 days a week.
- Ability to operate individually and “out of the box” when it makes sense to do so.
- Unrelenting focus on serving customers exceptionally well to support sales.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years).
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th).
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates).
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams.
- Flexible working time.
- Fun, relaxed, and inclusive team & work environment.
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary.
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions.
- Preferential banking services.
- Monthly meal vouchers.
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees.
- End Year, Easter, and childbirth bonuses.
If you think you’re a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now. If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.