.Net Software Engineer
We are searching for two experienced .Net Software Engineers who are eager to take on our next challenge and help build a medical device purposed software.
If you think you're a good candidate for this job, please send your resume now.
If you know someone else who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this information.
- The goal of the project is to develop a software application to run on a medical device specifically intended for the in vitro diagnostic procedure analyzing the immune and clinical status of patients living with HIV and closely monitoring their treatment plan.
- If you enjoy programming as much as making a positive impact in other people’s lives, this job is for you.
- In the following article written by Simona Vizniuc, who is a full stack developer & team/technical leader at RomSoft, you can find out why programming for medical devices is a whole different game.
- Be involved in the development of an innovative application and work with new technologies
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and Project Technical Lead to translate functional requirements into technical requirements and implementation tasks
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle
- Contribute with your own ideas to the project whether it’s improving code, design or development process
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team, following a medical devices specific development process
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant software engineering experience
- Expertise and experience in C# (.NET Core, .NET 5/6)
- Experience with WPF is a plus
- Strong OOD/OOP skills, and experience applying Design Patterns
- Expertise in software testing practices
- Well versed in using IDEs like Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Motivated, fast learner, team player, communication skills, analytic
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Flexible remote working